THE CHARACTERISTICS OF INVESTMENT
Investing in an unlisted company has definite characteristics:
LIQUIDATING THE INVESTMENT
Shares are transferable through 3 ways:
- Sale: as of today, there is no secondary market for the sale of shares, which makes it difficult to do so independently as the search for a buyer and the involvement of a notary are the responsibility of the investor. The situation changes if (where available) the investment was made with service of Rubrication.
- Company Exit: the acquisition of the company by an interested party, who buys all (or most) of the company shares.
Shareholders can take advantage of the right to sell their shares on the same terms bargained for by the majority shareholders (so-called right of co-sale); this allows them to take advantage of bargaining power that the minority shareholder could not otherwise have and to obtain the highest possible sale price, maximizing their profit.
- IPO: The possibility of the company going public on a stock market (the so-called 'IPO'). In this case, the shares held become shares and can be freely traded on the stock market.
OPTIMIZING THE 'INVESTMENT
To reduce risk and maximize the potential for economic return, we can:
1. Invest in companies with the greatest potential
2. Create a diversified portfolio
Mamacrowd identifies, from all those that apply, the projects that are most likely to be eligible for funding. How? Thanks to a team of specialists who check all the elements of the project: product, capacity and composition of the team, market potential, validations obtained from the market, involvement of institutional investors or prestigious supporters, presence of patents, scalability of the business, etc., finding their reasonableness.
Diversification is the distribution of capital that we have decided to invest on several projects, belonging to different sectors, rather than only on one.
Diversification allows us to spread the risk, taking into account that a part of our portfolio of companies may not generate income.
Even a few successful cases are enough to generate a significant economic return in our investments as a whole, thanks to the exponential growth in the value of the shares of certain companies.
Warnings pursuant to Article 19(2)
crowdfunding services provided by Mamacrowd are not covered by the Deposit Guarantee Scheme established in accordance with Directive 2014/49/EU*; securities and instruments eligible for crowdfunding purposes that can be acquired through this crowdfunding platform are not covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme established in accordance with Directive 97/9/EC**.
* Directive 2014/49/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on Deposit Guarantee Schemes.
** Directive 97/9/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on investor-compensation schemes.
© 2023 SiamoSoci Srl a company of Azimut Group - VAT number IT07464370969 - Via Timavo 34, 20124 MI - SC € 95.417,54 fully paid up - Registr. 8, resolution 19002 of 06/08/14